|Full Name||Emily Janice Rhode|
|Date of birth||May 30, 2074|
|Occupation||Noah Salsworth High School student, Vigilante|
Emily Rhode is the daughter of the two vigilantes, Burt J. Rhode and Janice Elwold, as well as the twin sister of Peter Rhode. She, like her father and brother, contain the Speed Molecules allowing her to run at superspeeds, although she has not learned to walk yet. Burt and Miles believe that Emily and her brother have surpassed their father and maybe even Miles himself, the fastest being in the galaxy. Emily is also the first female and history to contain and use her Speed Molecules.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Like Miles Salsworth, Emily was born with Speed Molecules thus making her connected to all known speed in the universe, she also has an instinct to run and her parents believe when Emily and her brother learn to walk they'll start running before they can even walk.
- Superhuman Speed - Speeders have one main ability above all else. Speeders are connected to the barrier and accumulation of all Speed known in the universe. These characters immediately understand how to run at superhuman speeds and their bodies instinctively understand how to react at high-speed situations. In their prime can they travel at much faster speeds such as the max level of recorded aided speed on Earth and even reach the speed of light with enough willpower. It is possible for Speeders to travel much faster than the speed of light however such levels require an incredible amount of stress. Speeders unaccustomed to their max level of speeds may destroy all their Speed Molecules and cease to exist.
- Accelerated Healing - Speeders are not invulnerable nor durable enough to sustain damage however if they are harmed they will heal at high speeds. Any normal wear and tear damage to their bodies are almost instantly healed.
- Electrokinesis - Speeders have the ability to produce electricity, but they can only do this when running. When they run at a fast enough pace bolts of electricity start to release from their body.
- Phasing - Speeders can vibrate their molecules so quickly that they can achieve intangibility for short bursts allowing them to phase through objects.
- Infinite Mass Punch - Speeders have an increased level of strength added to their bodies which they can impart in different ways. Certain Speeders can strength each and every move they make however this requires attention and stress for each movement and therefore is almost never used. In most cases conduits can focus energies into one massive punch; when used in practiced this punch pushed a Terranovian from one continent to another.
- Decelerated Aging - Burt has passed on his unique ability of slow aging to his children. Emily's parents have estimated and believe she'll officially become a toddler at age ten, although she may age like a regular human until she hits puberty, and then that's when she'll age slower.